- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Oscar de la Renta 1970s Sheer Beige/Metallic Dress
- DimensionsBust: 36 in. (91.44 cm)Waist: 29 in. (73.66 cm)Shoulder to Hem: 40.5 in. (102.87 cm)
- Place of OriginUnited States
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use. Loop on top frog closure has been repaired.
- Seller LocationAlford, MA
- Reference Number1stDibs: LU2097113361
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$70 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 1-2 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Alford, MA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.
About Oscar De La Renta (Designer)
Oscar de la Renta was not just a designer for the ages but a designer for women of all ages — from Hollywood starlets to silver-haired doyennes, from fashion icons (Sarah Jessica Parker) to iconic brides (Amal Alamuddin Clooney), from leading ladies of hip-hop (Nicki Minaj) to First Ladies of the United States (Jacqueline Kennedy all the way through to Michelle Obama). The secret to his broad and enduring appeal? “I have always thought that my role as a designer is to do the very best I can for a woman,” de la Renta told 1stdibs in a 2010 profile.
And for de la Renta, doing the very best meant making a woman feel beautiful, glamorous and full of confidence, whether she was walking down the red carpet or a crowded city street. "You carry the clothes, the clothes don't carry you," he went on to say in our story.
A perennial favorite on 1stdibs, Oscar de la Renta designs evolved over the years, as the large selection of items below attests, but whether bolero or ball gown, vintage or current, the pieces exude elegant sophistication and enduring originality — much like the man himself.
- By Oscar De La RentaLocated in Alford, MAA great 1970s piece from Oscar de la Renta with a contemporary flair. The ankle-length dress features a striking...Category
1970s Maxi Dress
You May Also Like
1990s Cocktail Dresses
1970s Evening Gowns
21st Century and Contemporary Day Dresses
1960s Evening Gowns
21st Century and Contemporary Cocktail Dresses
1960s Informal Dresses
1970s Cocktail Dresses
21st Century and Contemporary Caftans
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery