Items Similar to Loris Azzaro couture turquoise silk jersey open back cocktail dress,circa 1970s
1 of 8
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Loris Azzaro couture turquoise silk jersey open back cocktail dress,circa 1970s
In the late 1960s and 1970s Loris Azzaro created beautiful silk jersey dresses worn by the most glamorous and beautiful women in the world. Tina Turner, Liza Minelli and Brigitte Bardot were amongst a list of women that remained loyal to him for decades. In the 90s, Hollywood stars such as Nicole Kidman and Sharon Stone hit the red carpet wearing fabulously sexy dresses designed by Azzaro. This sexy 1970s couture evening gown is a stunning example of Azzaro’s glamorous designs that sublimated the female body. Constructed from shimmering turquoise-green silk jersey. Featuring a halter top adorned with braids trimming and miniature diamanté descending into a low open back. The sheath dress fastens at the front with a series of miniature diamanté daisies running down all the way to the hemline. The V-neck line is decorated with a small bow. Amazingly modern this dress conveys effortless elegance and confident femininity.
- DesignerLoris Azzaro Couture
- BrandLoris Azzaro Couture
- Place of OriginFrance
- Condition DetailsMeasurements Bust: 26inch/66cm Waist:28inch/71cm Total length from diamentés at the back: 43inch/109cm
- Marked SizeS/M (EU)
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Reference NumberLU91719509342
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$85Standardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 1-3 weeks.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
Our team of world-class specialists approve every seller on 1stdibs.
1stdibs seller since 2017
Typical response time: 7 hours
Located in London, GB
More From This Seller
Yuki Torimaru pleated columnar evening gown, Circa 1987
Jacques Heim blue silk chiffon dress, circa 1960s
$1,732 Sale Price
Hermès printed black birds on a chocolate cotton dress. circa 1950s
$980 Sale Price
Jacques Heim couture finished silk crepe cocktail dress with bow . circa 1960
$1,078 Sale Price
You May Also Like
Yves Saint Laurent blue viscose jersey tunic and skirt ensemble, c. 1970s
Olivier Guillemin turquoise crepe evening gown with train, c. 1980s
Dolce & Gabbana baby blue rhinestone mini dress, ss 1995
Balenciaga teal cotton mini dress with aquatic and jungle themed print, ss 2003
Gianni Versace Blue Silk Column Gown with Paillette Embellishment, 1995.
Vionnet Runway Veraline Blue Plisse Cut-Out Pleated Dress Gown NWT