Items Similar to A French Jacques Dessange Pop Art Printed Dress Circa 1970
1 of 18
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
A French Jacques Dessange Pop Art Printed Dress Circa 1970
Circa 1970 France Amazing Pop Art dress by Jacques Dessange, famous hairdresser of the Stars who opened his first salon in 1954 at 37, avenue Franklin Roosevelt Paris 8. Very fine flocked and printed nylon with psychedelic patterns in shades of blue, yellow, mauve and pink . Loose coat with small Mandarin collar and long sleeves, closed at the front with matching buttons. Original label in printed silk indicating Jacques Dessange Boutique 37 av Franklin Roosevelt Paris 8. Besides its main hairdressing activity, The historic house also had a shop with so-called derivative products containing leather goods and a line of clothing. Very good condition of color and conservation. Dimensions: Equivalent French Size 36/38. Height 89 cm Shoulders 39 cm Collar height 4 cm Sleeves 47 cm Chest 91 cm Waist 78 cm Hips 93 cm Jacques Dessange opens his first salon at 37, avenue Franklin-Roosevelt Paris 8; then in Saint-Tropez the following year. From 1955, Jacques Dessange joined forces with his main collaborators to develop "Jacques Dessange" salons. He is the regular hairdresser of Brigitte Bardot and her famous beehive hairdo and of the designer house Dior in the 1960s! Inventor of the " perfectly messy hairdo.", he is one of the most famous hairdressers of the 20th century.
- In the Style Of1970
- Place of OriginFrance
- Condition DetailsExcellent Condition and Color.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Marked SizeEquivalent French Size 36/38 (EU)
- Seller LocationToulon, FR
- Reference NumberLU63339317952
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingFree ShippingStandardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 6-14 days.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 2 days of delivery.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.6 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2017
Typical response time: 2 hours
Located in Toulon, FR
More From This Seller
Lanvin Haute Couture Evening Dress Numbered 18073
Size: Equivalent french size 36
Evening Dress By Louise Boulanger Haute Couture Circa 1935
Size: Equivalent french size 36
Emilio Pucci Bolero and skirt set, Circa 1970s
Size: Equivalent French Size 36
You May Also Like
EMILIO PUCCI c.1970's Blue Multicolor Geometric Signature Print Maxi Slip Dress
Lucie Ann of Beverly Hills Vintage 1970s 70s Maxi Dress or Dressing Gown
Edwardian Ivory Charmeuse and Lace Tabard Chemisette Negligée - XS, 1924
Edwardian Charmeuse and Lace Dressing Gown, 1924
Edwardian Ivory Charmeuse and Lace Babydoll Chemise Negligée - Small, 1924
Edwardian Padded Canton Silk Embroidered Robe, 1900s
Blush Pink Marabou Feather Pillow Talk Negligée, 1960s