- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1970s Oscar de la Renta Navy and White Silk Wrap Dress with Floral Print
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$70 Standard Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 9-11 days. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Houston, TX
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.
About Oscar De La Renta (Designer)
Oscar de la Renta was not just a designer for the ages but a designer for women of all ages — from Hollywood starlets to silver-haired doyennes, from fashion icons (Sarah Jessica Parker) to iconic brides (Amal Alamuddin Clooney), from leading ladies of hip-hop (Nicki Minaj) to First Ladies of the United States (Jacqueline Kennedy all the way through to Michelle Obama). The secret to his broad and enduring appeal? “I have always thought that my role as a designer is to do the very best I can for a woman,” de la Renta told 1stdibs in a 2010 profile.
And for de la Renta, doing the very best meant making a woman feel beautiful, glamorous and full of confidence, whether she was walking down the red carpet or a crowded city street. "You carry the clothes, the clothes don't carry you," he went on to say in our story.
A perennial favorite on 1stdibs, Oscar de la Renta designs evolved over the years, as the large selection of items below attests, but whether bolero or ball gown, vintage or current, the pieces exude elegant sophistication and enduring originality — much like the man himself.
- By Oscar De La RentaLocated in Houston, TXRegal and ornate peacock colored metallic maxi dress from Oscar de la Renta. Floor length and long sleeved even...Category
1960s Cocktail DressesSize: 4 See Measurements$825
- By Oscar De La RentaLocated in Houston, TXAstounding maximalist evening dress by Oscar de la Renta! The maxi length dress has long sleeves, a columnar A-l...Category
1980s Maxi Dress
- By Oscar De La RentaLocated in Houston, TXBrilliantly bold and wonderfully gold evening dress by Oscar de la Renta! The dress is maxi length, with short s...Category
1960s Maxi Dress
You May Also Like
21st Century and Contemporary Casual Dresses
2010s Cocktail Dresses
1960s Evening Dresses and Gowns
1980s Evening Dresses
1970s Summer Dresses
1960s Maxi Dress
1990s Empire Waist Dresses
1990s Evening Gowns
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery