Items Similar to 1940's Eisenberg Victorian Style Capelet Princess Coat
1 of 11
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1940's Eisenberg Victorian Style Capelet Princess Coat
What a stunner! Eisenberg is best known for producing high quality costume jewelry though they also created clothing until the 1950's. This 1940's black wool coat has a classic princess coat silhouette with the addition of strong 1940's shoulders and a Victorian style capelet. It is fully line with a cherry red silk crepe which is also visible on the underside of the capelet. Every movement in this coat provides a peak of the red lining adding visual interest and a little drama. The detailed passementerie decoration along the edge of the capelet is not only beautiful but also serves to weigh it down on a windy day. The condition of this coat is unbelievable ... excellent! Best fits a modern size 4 and might also work for a size 6 with attention to the following measurements which were taken on the outside of the coat. Bust 38" Waist 29" Full Hips 43" Sleeve Length From Underarm to Cuff 18" Shoulder Length From Sleeve Seam to Seam 17" Total Length From Shoulder to Hem 48" Length From Shoulder to Waist 15.5" Capelet measures 14" long at the back.
- In the Style OfVictorian
- Place of OriginUnited States
- Material NotesEisenberg not only made beautiful jewelry but also quality clothing such as this stunning 1940's princess cut coat with a nod to Victorian capelets.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsD 48 in.D 121.92 cm
- Marked SizeUnmarked (Size 4-6) (US)
- Bust38 in. (96.52 cm)
- Waist29 in. (73.66 cm)
- Hip43 in. (109.22 cm)
- Length48 in. (121.92 cm)
- Shoulder to Hem48 in. (121.92 cm)
- Seller LocationAtlanta, GA
- Reference NumberLU48731930083
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$70Standardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 7-16 days.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 1 day of delivery.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2016
Typical response time: 1 hour
Located in Atlanta, GA
More From This Seller
Glorious 1950's Eisenberg Rhinestone Heart Shaped Brooch
C.1950 Brown Fox Fur Collar 'Shoulder Warmer' Stole
Size: Basically One Size Fits All
Victor Costa Black Faille Swing Coat, 1980's
Size: Unmarked (Best Fits S-M)
You May Also Like
1950s Eisenberg Larger Size Chenille High Low Vintage Double Breasted 50s Vest
$560 Sale Price
1940s Black Crepe Sheath Dress with Multi Color Sequins
Late 1940s Eisenberg Indigo Blue Tailored Dress w Large Button Detailing
1940s Eisenberg and Sons Gold Floral Print Silk Crepe Dress w/ Original Buttons
Couture Missoni Plaid Knitted Hooded Wool Cape Cloak with Orange Label
$695 Sale Price
Azzedine Alaia black chenille sleeveless fitted coat dress, fw 1992
Alaia pony hair leopard print coat and boots ensemble