Items Similar to A Hermès Square Scarf "Feux d'artifice" (Fireworks) by Michel Duchêne, Edition 1 View More
A Hermès Square Scarf "Feux d'artifice" (Fireworks) by Michel Duchêne, Edition 1
Edition 1987 France Rare square scarf Hermès entitled "Feux d'artifice" (Fireworks) by Michel Duchêne marked 1837-1987, special edition for the 150th anniversary of the famous designer house. Printed fluid silk serge and hand-topstitched edges. The rider present in the center of the square corresponds to the equestrian statue that can be seen by looking up, rue du Faubourg Saint Honore, on the roof of the designer house Hermes. Label Hermes in the center of the motif and in the lower left corner. Very good condition of color and conservation. Dimensions: 86 cm x 89 cm
- In the Style Of1987
- Place of OriginFrance
- Condition DetailsClean and Very good Condition and Color.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 34.26 in. x D 35.04 in.H 87 cm x D 89 cm
- Marked SizeDimensions: 86 cm x 89 cm (EU)
- Length35.04 in. (89 cm)
- Seller LocationToulon, FR
- Reference NumberLU63336634672
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingFree ShippingStandardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 6-14 days.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 2 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2017
Typical response time: 2 hours
Located in Toulon, FR
More From This Seller
Hermès Scarf "Les Oiseaux des champs et des boi...
Hermès Carré or Scarf "La Provence" by Hugo Gry...
Rare Carré Hermès or Scarf "Paris Modistel" by ...
You May Also Like
Black Mink Skinny Scarf or Belt with Tails – On...
Haute Couture Embroidered Silk Mantilla – Garro...
BH Wragge Knit Cap and Funnel Collar Dickey, 1965
Braided Cognac Ombré Fox Shoulder Cowl, 1950s
$95 Sale Price
Zardozi Embroidered Wire and Satin Peter Pan Co...
Sheer Edwardian Crewel Work Neckcloth Dickey, 1...
Hermes army green RACONTE-MOI LE CHEVAL 90 silk...
21st Century and Contemporary