Items Similar to Rare early 1940s Ocelot Fur Pillbox Hat Previously Owned By Jolie Gabor View More
Rare early 1940s Ocelot Fur Pillbox Hat Previously Owned By Jolie Gabor
This glamorous early 1940s ocelot fur pillbox hat is incredibly rare, in superb vintage condition and previously owned by American socialite Jolie Gabour, mother of Za Za by repute. The soft fur is lined in silk satin and trimmed with a stiff boned chord that moves around the base in gentle curves, emulating waves. There is also a coiled chord embellishment at the centre of the top of the hat. DIAMETER - 7 " ( 17.7cms)
- In the Style OfPillbox
- Place of OriginUnited States
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 5 in. x W 7 in. x Dm 7 in.H 12.7 cm x W 17.78 cm x Dm 17.78 cm
- Marked SizeMEDIUM (US)
- Diameter7 in. (17.78 cm)
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Reference NumberLU5505417332
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.7 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Original 1920's Flapper Cloche Hat With Metal R...
1920s Cloche Hats
This exquisite 1920s Flapper cloche hat with metallic raffia weave is in excellent vintage condition. The hat is moulded in soft red felt, with a gross-grain band on in the interior ...
1950s Green Velvet Couture Hat
Fabulous vintage 1950s abstract, turban inspired hat consisting of a green velvet band wrapped around a black net base. Unfortunately there are no maker’s labels but it is a very un...
1920s Black Sequin Hat
Early 20th Century Art Deco Hats
Cute original 1920s black sequined skull cap filly lined in black mesh. This is a beautiful and fun piece to add a little sparkle to any outfit. Unfortunately it has no makers labe...
Vintage 1960s Italian White Raffia Bridal Cap W...
This exquisite vintage 1960s Italian white raffia bridal cap is in beautiful condition, and exceptionally feminine. A pretty tumour rose design is skilfully woven into the raffia, a...