Items Similar to French Catherinette Dramatic Bibi Chenillé Headdress - Art Deco Period 1920/1930
1 of 20
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
French Catherinette Dramatic Bibi Chenillé Headdress - Art Deco Period 1920/1930
Circa 1920/1930 France Moving bell-shaped Catherinette headdress surmounted by an astonishing tandem bicycle of plush greyhounds, probably from a Parisian fashion designer house between the two 20th century Worldwars. Elaborate work of a bell-shaped bibi with a frame of iron wires wrapped in golden threads and covered with a golden hairnet lace. Imposing tandem on a bicycle of two greyhounds in orange and yellow plush chenille yarn and a bouquet. Traditional yellow and green ribbon of Saint Catherine. Structure by nature fragile to handling, with its period patina. Overall general Good condition of color and conservation. Dimensions: Head size 56 cm Decoration height 22 cm. Ribbon length 56 cm
- In the Style Of1920/1930
- Place of OriginFrance
- Condition DetailsGood Condition and Color.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- Marked SizeHead size 56 cm (EU)
- Seller LocationToulon, FR
- Reference NumberLU63339475782
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingFree ShippingStandardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 6-14 days.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 2 days of delivery.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.6 / 5
Our team of world-class specialists approve every seller on 1stdibs.
This distinction is for experienced sellers who continually surpass customer expectations.
1stdibs seller since 2017
Typical response time: 2 hours
Located in Toulon, FR
More From This Seller
A French Provence Printed Cotton Patchwork 19th century
Size: 172 cm X 236 cm
French Early Quilt in Patchwork of Silks from the 18th Century
Early 19th Century
Size: 178 cm x 153 cm
Turn-over shawl in Silk embroidered on Cotton Net - Circa 1840
Size: 171 x 161 cm Plus 3 cm fringes
You May Also Like
Rare YSL 1960s Yves Saint Laurent Beaded Cloche Hat
1920's French Couture Gold Beaded Blue Jeweled Deco Flapper Crown Headpiece
1920's French Pink Floral-Motif Sequin Beaded Flapper Cloche Hat Headpiece
1920s Juliet Metallic Bridal or Flapper Skull Cap with Rhinestones
1920's Flapper Prong Set Rhinestone Evening Head Piece
Millinery Couture c.1920s Wine Red Velvet Metallic Flower Embellished Cloche Hat