1 of 12
- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
Massive Gilt Metal Rams Head Belt Buckle by Katherine Baumann Beverly Hills 1990
Massive gilt matte metal rams head belt buckle designed by Katherine Baumann Beverly Hills The huge scale figural rams head belt buckle is designed with impressed textured detail that runs throughout the sinuous horns Makes a very striking, bold accessory that transitions effortlessly from casual attire to formal wear Sheathed with luminous gilt matte metal plating Stamped: Katherine Baumann Collection Beverly Hills Designed with two soldered pins on the backside to mount onto a belt backing The buckle is being offered individually without a belt Measurements: The length across the furthest center section side to side measures 5.75 inches The height from the center of the rams head to the base of the nose = 3.25 inches Image # 8 is paired with a US nickle coin for size reference The metal buckle is substantial in weight
- In the Style OfMod high fashion
- Place of OriginUnknown
- Material NotesThe large scale figural rams head buckle is sheathed in luminous gilt matte plated metal. The backside is designed with two soldered stationary grommet pegs that secure the buckle onto a belt backing
- Condition DetailsVery nice vintage condition
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 3.25 in. x D 5.75 in.H 8.26 cm x D 14.61 cm
- Length5.75 in. (14.61 cm)
- Seller LocationSanta Barbara, CA
- Reference NumberLU7369510462
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$55Standardto anywhere in the world, arrives in 1-3 weeks.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.8 / 5
Our team of world-class specialists approve every seller on 1stdibs.
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 3 hours
Located in Santa Barbara, CA
More From This Seller
Rare Victorian Berlin Wool Work Floral Belt. Hand Stitched. 1870's.
Serling Silver Handmade Turquoise & Coral Artisan Link Belt Circa 1970s
$975 Sale Price
Massive Avant Garde Mixed Metal Leaf Belt c 1980s
$150 Sale Price
You May Also Like
Vintage Gold Toned Metal Belt with Charms
70s Gold Oval Stretch Disco Belt
$75 Sale Price