Form + Field creates original interiors that honor the identity, history, and surroundings of our clients. With an emphasis on art, architecture, and eclectic modernism, the firm cultivates every project as a partnership. Our outstanding professionalism ensures that we operate at the high level you’re accustomed to working.
Led by Christine Lin, a multi-disciplinary creative with degrees in architecture, engineering, and business from MIT and UC Berkeley, Form + Field is based in San Francisco with projects spanning both coasts. We believe that well-designed spaces help people live their best lives, and the quality of our work is driven by our design principles:
- Individualism. Do what feels true to the client’s identity. Embrace the unconventional.
- Integration. Work holistically with all senses, the architecture, and surroundings, both physical and cultural.
- Balance. Create balance through the juxtaposition of opposites.
- Longevity. Craft environments and select materials that stand the test of time.
- Purpose. Make decisions with intention. Everything is either beautiful or functional, and mostly both.