Items Similar to Reclining Female Nude View More
Emil GansoReclining Female Nude
Signed lower right Provenance: Weyhe Gallery, New York Joseph Mark Erdelac, Cleveland
- ArtistEmil Ganso (1895 - 1941, German)
- Creation Yearc. 1953
- Movement & StyleAmerican Impressionist
- DimensionsH 28 in. x W 23.5 in. x D 1 in.H 71.12 cm x W 59.69 cm x D 2.54 cm
- Gallery LocationFairlawn, OH
- Reference NumberLU1403487771
- Seller Reference NumberFA9539
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 10 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2013
Located in Fairlawn, OH
International Fine Print Dealers Association
More From This Seller
Femme nue de dos allongee
Théophile Alexandre Steinlen
1920s Romantic Nude Drawings and Watercolours
Signed in charcoal, lower right "Steinlen" There are numerous similar finished drawings of nudes in similar poses and with the same couch, white blanket and model. This work is rela...
Nu (Standing Female Nude)
1920s Nude Drawings and Watercolours
Signed lower right by the artist Note: Despiau was a highly regarded sculptor. In his youth, he worked in the studio of Auguste Rodin, who greatly influenced his mature style. Hi...
Academic Nude Study
Early 1900s Figurative Drawings and Watercolours
Academic Nude Study by E. Rantz Charcoal on laid paper signed in charcoal Lalanne Watermark Image: 24 3/4 x 18 3/4"
Untitled (Standing Woman)
1930s Nude Drawings and Watercolours
Signed in pencil; Signed with the estate stamp right, Dated 4/33 in pencil Provenance: PSD Fine Arts Corporation, New York