Concierge Support Specialist
Designers and architects are extremely valuable members of the 1stdibs marketplace and comprise the fastest-growing consumer segment: Trade.
As 1stdibs’ newest Concierge Support Specialist, you will provide a seamless purchasing experience for our Trade clients, ensuring all details of an order are executed with the highest level of service. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized and resourceful individual to join the Trade team in this role.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited about gaining exposure to the design industry, working in a fast-paced tech environment, and who is constantly looking for ways to improve.
What you’ll do
- Provide excellent customer and technical support via phone and email
- Educate clients on how to navigate and utilize the 1stdibs platform, including Trade-specific tools
- Communicate procedures, policies and effectively manage client expectations
- Resolve customer issues using critical-thinking and customer service skills
- Maintain a calm and positive demeanor with all clients, colleagues, internal and external contacts
- Multitask and utilize multiple systems concurrently to efficiently gather customer and order information and respond to inquiries
- Collaborate with internal departments including sales, logistics, finance, and dealer account management to ensure a smooth, seamless luxury experience
What you'll bring
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a fast-paced customer service, account management, or e-commerce environment
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to convey information in a clear and concise manner
- Problem-solving skills with attention to detail and the ability to identify and anticipate customer issues by asking probing questions
- Able to patiently handle escalated clients in a calm manner and diffuse challenging situations
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritize
- Collaborative team player who is willing to take initiative to help create beautiful experiencing by finding resolutions to complex problems
- Always thinking about the department/company goals and always willing to step up and help out
- Experience with SalesForce and/or other CRM systems
1stdibs is the world’s largest online luxury marketplace for rare and desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers and consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion and fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital and Alibaba, 1stdibs is a unique blend of expert curators and seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, and Twitter.
1stdibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Client Services Specialist
- Client Services Specialist (Evening Hours)
- Concierge Support Specialist
- Customer Experience Specialist
- Director, EU Account Management
- Front-End Engineer
- Java Software Engineer
- Logistics Claims Coordinator
- Senior Analyst - Business Intelligence
- Senior Data Analyst
- Senior Front-End Engineer
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Full Benefits & 401(k)
- Paid Family Leave
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Classes