- Hermès, Savana Skateboard, New
- Magdalena Laskowska, Cypress Tree by the Pool, 2019
- Guillerme et Chambron, Sideboard in Solid Oak, 1960s
- Bulgari, Necklace and Ear Clip Suite, 1980s
- Mosasaurus Jaw Section, Cretaceous Period
- Monique Péan, Fossilized Dinosaur Bone Bracelet, New
- Ansel Adams, White Stump, Sierra Nevada, California, c. 1936, printed 1970
- Bernt Petersen, Set of Six Oak Lounge Chairs, 1965
United by Design Spotlight on McKinnon and Harris Founded in 1991 by Virginia-born siblings Annie Harris Massie and William McKinnon Massie Jr., McKinnon and Harris is a celebrated outdoor furniture brand known for exceptional hand craftsmanship, innovative original design and meticulous engineering. In addition, the duo has acquired an impressive collection of Roman, Renaissance, Neoclassical and Grand Tour era antiques as a complement to their original designs.
On behalf of our employees and extended community of makers and sellers, we thank you for your business and ongoing support of the design industry.